- Filling in / approving the VAT and / or Selective Taxation on the form prepared for this purpose and supplying it to the competent department within the legal period.
- Reviewing the company's purchases of goods and services to verify the validity of the VAT
- amounts on the purchase invoices and the date of purchase and whether they are
- deductible and refundable.
- Calculating the tax on the imported services and pay those to the competent authority within the legal period and follow up the claim within the value added tax for the period after the supply.
- Accessing to the draft financial statements of the company to verify the reconciliation of Revenues with the declarations and
- discuss any observations.
Reviewing The Vat ApprovalALWESAM provides a review of the VAT approval for verification purposes.
Our team of experts that consists of tax Professionals will provide the following services:
Registration of companies, institutions And entities subjecting to value added Tax and selective tax with the competent Authority to achieve the requirements Of the registration process and its Ompliance with the applicable egulations And instructions.
Companies and institutions are often Unaware of tax legislation and policies That areconstantly changing. Our tax Advisory team provides a range of Specialized and practical advice, deal With issues and changes relating to the Tax and its legislations and help your Business comply with tax poicies. We Also provide services of receipt Reviewing to verify the accuracy of Compliance with tax policies, as well as To assist ompanies and institutions in The process of vat refund or selective Tax if they meet the conditions as per The provisions of the system.
Complying with policies of Value addedtax and selective tax.
Despite the relative clarity of vat and Selective tax in theory, practice is more Complex and requires a lot of resources To meet compliance requirements. Our Team will work on your behalf to meet Your tax compliance requirements.